Drop Down

[REVIEW] Lipstick Queen: Jean Queen

Saturday 19 March 2016


Lipstick Queen: Jean Queen
What Mecca says:
Jean Queen is a lovingly created special pink that offsets the blue in denim and lights up your face at the same time. Super silky feel on the lips and just the right amount of shine to contrast with the very matte nature of denim. Suits all skin tones, ages, and denim styles. The perfect solution to add some glamour to your casual (and not so casual) looks!
Lips completely bare ; slightly dry
Take me back to 1925
Love the metallic packaging look- kinda has that industrial feel 
With just one swipe of the lipstick on


Okay so how do I feel about this? Jean Queen is one of those lip products that feels comfortable. It's like a glorified lip balm with just the right colour that makes spending $31 absolutely justifiable. It's for those casual days where you don't want the hassle of maintaining a lipstick but you still want a nice splash of colour to add to your outfit. It's moisturising and easy to wear and I really really like it. True to its name, this colour goes lovely with denim blue. It won't be one of those products that I would rave about to a friend but it'd be one of those products I'd chuck in my bag and carry around always.

The colour is easy to build up but I find just wearing a swipe of it gives me the colour I want. It's a pretty pink colour that sometimes goes a little coral on me. 


Colour: 8/10
Feel on lips: 10/10
Lasting power: 8/10
Packaging: 8/10

Rating: 8/10
Would buy again? Yes, I want to try Medieval!

Price: $31 at Mecca Cosmetica

No comments :