Drop Down

[REVIEW] Etude House “Dear My” Blooming Lips in RD305 BRISK RED

Saturday 5 March 2016


Etude House “Dear My” Blooming Lips in RD305 BRISK RED

On a trip to Korea back in 2014, Eliza helped me pick up this pretty colour from Etude House. When I first laid eyes on the lipsticks from Etude House, I knew it was inevitable that someday one will eventually make its way into my collection. The gorgeous packaging makes applying this lip so fun and definitely something I envision a princess’ vanity to have.


“ What Etude House says:What it is Various girlish-pink colors inspired lipstick with lightweight and soft texture.
What it does - Vivid color on lips: Feather creamy gel by fumed silica gel texture for soft and outstanding colors to express clean and clear lips.
- Smooth wear: It provides comfortable and smooth wear with relaxed fitting complex. Smooth powder system is applied to make creamy-soft lips.
- Rich nutrition & moisturizing: Moist Liquid Paste system is applied to hydrate lips with Hydro-moist complex. ”






On the box and when you look at the lipstick in person the colour is very true red. Because the tester ran out in the Etude House store I never got to try it on myself before buying, I had totally different expectations of the colour. When I actually wore this colour, I was surprised by how “korean red” it was; meaning that there were very pink undertones to the lipstick. It’s also brighter than I’d originally thought it’d be.







However this actually works out because it makes me feel very girly which is what Etude House claims these colours were. The lipstick glides on  smoothly and doesn’t dry out my lips. This colour is also quite long lasting and when you wipe it off it leaves a slight pink tint behind which is something I love. 

I can’t say the colour is one of my to die for swatches but I’d definitely purchase more from Etude House even if it’s just for the packaging!


Colour: 6.5/10
Feel on lips: 8.5/10
Lasting power: 8/10
Packaging: 10/10

Rating: 8.5/10
Would buy again? YES!

Price: $10 - $15 AUD (On Ebay) and if you’re in Sydney, I’ve seen some of those korean beauty stores selling these for $17 - $22 

No comments :