Drop Down

[REVIEW] OGX Rejuvenating Cherry Blossom Ginseng Shampoo

Sunday 15 May 2016

What they say:
“This sensual and alluring blend of cherry blossom extracts and Asian ginseng root helps rejuvenate the scalp and hair follicle to add volume at the root while nourishing your hair with replenishing rice milk and bamboo extract for hydration and shine. Beauty pure and simple.”





I love the packaging of this shampoo and the pinkish colour is one of my favourites- but this shampoo wasn’t so great. I’m on a hair washing routine of once every 3 or 4 days and every time I look at this product in the shower I want to reach for it due to its pretty packaging. But every time I’m left sorely disappointed. After about a day I start to get itchy on my scalp- the product is super drying and definitely doesn't "invigorate" the hair and provide hydration. Very disappointed.


Scent : 6/10
Effectiveness:  2/10

Rating:  3/10
Would buy again? Never again


Price: $10 Priceline

No comments :