Drop Down

[REVIEW] Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Moist + Sleek Mist

Saturday 30 April 2016


Moist Mist + Sleek Mist : LOOK AT THEIR LITTLE FACES


What Tony Moly say:

Moist Mist (Pink Bunny) “Enjoy an instant spritz of skin-balancing moisture with this facial mist, formulated especially for oily and combination skin. Just spray and go for a fresh, balanced, beautiful finish!”

Sleek Mist (White Bunny) “Soften skin and keep shine in check with this adorable and refreshing toner that spritzes on as a delicate mist with a lightly citrus scent. Formulated with citrus fruit extracts to curb oil production
and peach, apple, and raspberry extracts to moisturize. Great for oily and combination skin types. “


OKAY so this whole time- until I read the proper description of it, I thought the sleek mist was a makeup setting spray instead of a toner… well the more you know. ANYWAY, of course I got these two products (which came as 1 set) because of the cute packaging… I mean seriously, how on earth can you resist. What the store assistant at Tony Moly told me was that the moist mist is a liquid moisturiser that you spray onto your face before makeup in the place of a moisturiser. The sleek mist on the other hand is for after the completion of your makeup.. which she was obviously wrong... because it's a toner HAHA.  BUT what I can say is that the Sleek Mist in actuality works beautifully as a makeup setting spray and I’ve used it so much that I've ran out of a bottle and have gone back to buy another one. Which if you knew me, my hoarding tendencies pretty much means that I never get to finish a product so when I do- that product is the shizzle.


My review for the Moist Mist is basically… get it if you like the packaging and you like the novelty of spraying your face with stuff. Otherwise as a moisturiser it’s nothing spectacular. It’s too light to really do anything if you have particularly dry skin but it’s a nice thing to carry around if your skin goes dry during the day. Totally would make for a conversation starter to pull out a super cute pink bunny and start spraying your face with it.



Feel on the face :  8/10 (Moist Mist) 10/10 (Sleek Mist)
Effectiveness: 4/10 (Moist Mist) 9/10 (Sleek Mist)
Packaging: 10/10 (Moist Mist) 10/10 (Sleek Mist)

Rating:  6/10 (Moist Mist) 9/10 (Sleek Mist)
Would buy again? No for Moist Mist and already have for Sleek Mist


Price: $15 for both at the Tony Moly store (If you live in Sydney- there’s one in Market City) or maybe try your luck in Morning Glory

NOTE: After searching on ebay/ online I think Tony Moly has changed the packaging of the original bunnies and they no longer sell these ones anymore… on eBay these original ones go for like $30… I don’t even know anymore. If you wanna get this product, and to the future me that wants to buy the sleek mist again.. hopefully the new ones are still as effective and … good luck.



No comments :