Drop Down

[REVIEW] Cedel's Hairspray in Oriental Blossom

Saturday 13 February 2016


Cedel's Hairspray in Oriental Blossom



Cedel's hairsprays... at first instance, the bright colours of the hairspray range immediately caught my eye- and being Asian I subconsciously reached for the Oriental Blossom scent and did not regret it.

My hair by nature can be quite bipolar at times- some days it can be super flat without any volume whatsoever, and other days after washing my hair and allowing it to air dry, it becomes quite frizzy and goes in all sorts of directions. However, after spraying Cedel’s hairspray, I was able to tame my mane on those frizz days whilst also creating lovely texture and volume during those flat times. It was so good to be able to style my hair however I wanted to without it returning to its messiness and frizz a moment later.

>When you first spray the product, it still has that distinct hairspray smell- but after a while, it settles into its scent. However it's still a tad too strong for me.

Rating: 6/10
Would buy again?: No