Drop Down

[REVIEW] Designer Brands Outrageous Volume Mascara

Thursday 1 October 2015









1.     Only right eye with product          ||          2.     Both eyes with product


Unfortunately, I've not been naturally blessed with a curtain of lush lashes, so I’m always on the look out for mascara that can boost the volume and length of my lashes. When trying out the Designer Brands Outrageous Volume Mascara, I found that it lengthened my eyelashes more than it gave them volume.

After just one coat, my eyes were instantly framed and an extra bonus is that, unlike many, many mascaras out there, this product doesn’t clump my lashes together which I loved! If you want a dramatic look, maybe this product isn’t the go to, but I would say it’s perfect for those days were you want a little definition to frame your eyes without looking too done up.

Rating: 7/10
Would buy again? No







1.     no product          ||          2.     with product